Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I cant stop my urination, can u suggest me pls

hi, I am meghana 20yrs old i am having a problem since many years that i cant stop my urination that too when it s raing or climate is prob is soo heavy even it happens the same in normal climate also can u please please suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

The problem of dribbling urine could be due to various causes. We can consider stress incontinence or malfunction of urethral sphincter as diagnosis. Only a urologist will be able to solve your problem. Kindly fix an appointment with the Doc.

Answered: Sat, 3 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor