Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I am suffering with nerve pain in the fore head

iam suffering with nevers pain in the fore head above left eye
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  206
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
iam suffering with nevers pain in the fore head above left eye
Answered: Tue, 23 Nov 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response

welcome to HCM.

You say you have nerve pain (neuralgia) above your left eye, but how could you be certain that it is nerve pain and not some other pain due to infection etc.

There is in fact a nerve traversing out from the orbit, in that region and could certainly be neuralgia, but to confirm it you will need to consult a neurologist. After thorough examination of your nervous system, he may suggest some special tests to arrive at a diagnosis and treat the condition accordingly.

Do not ignore this pain, it may be significant.

Wish you all the best.
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query.     
Nerve pain has typical presentation ,it last long and may or may not be constant . Rule out other simple reasons for pain before thinking of nerve pain
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor