Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from night fall. Treated with anal dilation

sir i have severe night fall it usually happen during sexual dream.actually i have hypertryphoid pipelia from childhood & also loss of erectness, no complete urination & regular night fall. now i m 24 years old & treated with anal dilation , my condition is better than earlier, but i night fall regularly usually 3-4 times in a week. does it harm
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  387
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Night fall is normal when one get excited in dream or otherwise.Normally in adult male the semen is continuously produced in testis.In some male it gets emptied by either masturbation or by sexual excitement at the time relation.But if this does not happen it will fine its way out by this night fall.So i think you do not need to worry.but this is regular feature you pl.see your doctor.
Answered: Fri, 4 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor