Owl Image

I am having premature ejeculation problem, kindly advise me

I am having premature ejeculation problem, when i did sex intercourse with my wife, sperms discharged within 5-7 second(yes within 5-7 SECOND). for this prblem I didn't visit to any doctor. After some time I discussed this problem with my friend then he advised me to go for circumcusion he told me its a 20-30 minutes surgery after this surgery you won't face prematre ejeculation problem. Kindly advice me is this surgery will help in my problem.
Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Circumcision is good for enjoyable marital life. However, I would suggest an exercise for your convenience. When you are passing urine, after small quantity of discharge of urine, stop the flow of urine for three seconds. And in one sitting stop and start the urination five to ten times. Execute that practice many times in the day when you are urinating. Here I suggest somes:########ey point · Never take sour and spicy foodstuffs. · Drink abundance of water daily. · Go for morning walk and jogging regularly. · Don’t perform sexual intercourse, if you are tired. · Avoid sexual intercourse immediate after dinner or any big meal.