Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

I am having premature ejeculation problem, kindly advise me

I am having premature ejeculation problem, when i did sex intercourse with my wife, sperms discharged within 5-7 second(yes within 5-7 SECOND). for this prblem I didn't visit to any doctor. After some time I discussed this problem with my friend then he advised me to go for circumcusion he told me its a 20-30 minutes surgery after this surgery you won't face prematre ejeculation problem. Kindly advice me is this surgery will help in my problem.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  570
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Circumcision is good for enjoyable marital life. However, I would suggest an exercise for your convenience. When you are passing urine, after small quantity of discharge of urine, stop the flow of urine for three seconds. And in one sitting stop and start the urination five to ten times. Execute that practice many times in the day when you are urinating. Here I suggest somes:########ey point · Never take sour and spicy foodstuffs. · Drink abundance of water daily. · Go for morning walk and jogging regularly. · Don’t perform sexual intercourse, if you are tired. · Avoid sexual intercourse immediate after dinner or any big meal.
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor