Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I am feeling pain during intercourse, Please suggest me why it is happening so ?

Hi...We have been married for 6 months now n have been unsuccessful in having an intercourse..n its affecting me in dire ways....I do a lot of foreplay n she is very co-operative..but my wife cries in pain every time I try to insert my penis in her I doubt whether am inserting my penis in the right place or not..since the hole is too small n my penis is too big..Also I wud like to know whether the vertical lips of her private part when separated there is some kind of soft u think that wud also get enlarged with regular participation in sex...Please suggest.. Raj
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  768
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Persisting in sexual intercourse when she is having pain during the process would only make the problem worse.. I would suggest you to see a doctor... A physical examination would tell you what might be the cause for the pain and the best possible way of treating it...

Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor