Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I am facing hair fall problem, how to get rid of it ?

I am shruti ganpur i facing hair fall problem from last 9 month. i visited 2 hair specialist that Dr. Bhatra and richfeel .but did not helped me solve my problem. Am having dandruff problem what do i do to solved this problem and i am 2 month pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  332
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Dr.Bhatra is not a hair specialist. I know many friends who have wasted time and money going to such clinics.

Answered: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yes thats right. You meet a Dermatologist or a Trichologist.

Answered: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor