Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

138 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am a 55 year old overweight female. On Aug

I am a 55 year old overweight female. On Aug 29 I saw mt doctor for a annual check up and I was 221 pounds. Today I am 205 pounds. I am not dieting, but have had a loss of appetite and I am drinking a lot of water. I have cut out caffeine and alcohol with exception of 1-2 glasses of red wine a week. While I like the weight loss, I am concerned it may be an indication of something else wrong
Mon, 15 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello. I am a 60 year old, black female with hypertension. I am 5 6 and weight 260 pounds. I was put on new medicine in May 2013: Tekturna 150 mg, Valsartan-HCTZ 320-25 mg and Metroprolol 100 mg. My blood pressure is better controlled (120/60), but I have gained 30 pounds since being put on these drugs and my hair is thinning and shedding terribly. Prior to starting the new meds, i improved my diet and exercise but the scale keeps going up. Could it be the medicine?

doctor1 MD

I am a fifteen year old female. I am overweight and uncomfortable. I weigh around 246 and my height is around 5 6. Is there any way I could lose weight. My family dont have that nuch money to pay for gym membership or any of that stuff. I just want to be slim and fit and feel comfortable about myself. I have no type of self-confidence! What can I do?

doctor1 MD

hey im 20 year old and suffer from irregular periods and im over weight like my weight is 85 and height is 5 3 and i suffer from dark inner tighs and armpit which makes me feel very question is that is there any surgery that can help me come over this completely and what is the cost involved and which are the good female doctor whom i can meet in mumbai or even out of country will do.but please let me know if we can do a surgery and get rid of it completely and have a flawless skin near my viginal area and armpits.please reply

Loading Online Doctors....