Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

123 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 63 male with a doctoral degree in science.

I am 63 male with a doctoral degree in science. Lately I have gradually developed some memory problems: both recent and long term. I take imitrex for migraine headaches and tribenzor for high blood pressure. Also, I have arthritis in my both hands (thumbs) and chronic back pain.
What kind of treatment would you recommend for my memory problem?
Thank you
Sun, 27 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have a brother, 63 years of age, every time he goes to the doctor they tell him he has internal bleeding (loss of blood) and low B12. He said he never sees his blood loss. His feet and legs hurt all the time, he has high blood pressure but has allergic reactions to all medicine prescribed for high blood pressure. He acquired eye infections from the last medication he took for high blood pressure, it has been almost a year since he stopped taking the medication but he still has eye infections? The V.A. hospital can never identify why he is losing blood and how? What could it be?

doctor1 MD

Good afternoon Doctor,I am Rakesh ( 27 years old ) I have been suffering from vitiligo from last 15 years ,it was started on my lip and spread upto my neck it had all happened within a year and then suddenly stopped growing and it has been static since then.Could you please suggest me is there any new permanent cure for vitiligo ?

doctor1 MD

I had unsuccessful electrophysiology to correct SVTs because the source trigger was too close to the AV node. Had the doctor continued to do ablation I would have needed a pacemaker. The procedure left me with first degree heart block. The palpitations are controlled with Rythmol 150 mg. bid and Metoprolol 25 mg. bid. I am 66. I am afraid to exercise because my heart rate hesitates and is still irregular at times. My resting heart rate is 63.I have no chest pain, sob or dizziness. What exercise is safe and can I ever become a fit senior citizen?

Loading Online Doctors....