Owl Image

I am 35 weeks pregnant and i am getting loose bowel movements with back pain and lots of baby movement. Is it possible I may be going into early labor ?

Hello. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and have gained only 19 lbs throughout this pregnancy . For the past 12 hours I have had very loose bowel movements which is not typical for me. My regular schedule is once ever 2nd day or so. Lots of movement from baby, but also having dull lower back pain and some braxton hicks.could it be my body just preparing for labour in the next few weeks?
Thu, 21 Apr 2011