I am 26 y old woman. 6 years ago I

I am 26 y old woman. 6 years ago I had non traumatic rupture of the spleen. First doctors told me that I have rupture of the ovary but after 1 surgery to fixing problem with my ovary, they found out that I am bleeding more. They were looking for bleeding, opening my all belly and found out that I have rupture of the spleen as well. I did not have any trauma.
I still have a pain after some physic activity in area of the spleen and as well in ovaries. Sometimes is the pain unbearable, but it is maybe 1 time per month. I was checking my spleen every year but my doctor said that everything looks good and it is normal to feel pain.
Is that normal that I have pain after 6 years in the area of the spleen? Is it normal that I had rupture of the spleen without trauma? Is there any other possibility that there is something wrong with my spleen or something else what could cause rupture of the spleen?
Sat, 20 Oct 2018