I AM TAKING 3.12 CAEDEVIL0L AFTER AN OCCURRANCE OF CONGESTIVE

I AM TAKING 3.12 CAEDEVIL0L AFTER AN OCCURRANCE OF CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE AND THE HEART RATE WAS JUSTLY NORMALIZEDAND HAS BEEN EVER SINCE, hAVE NEVER HAD ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS. i NOW HAVE SWELLING OF FINGERS FEET, TOES, LEGS UPPER AND LOWER AND WASTE. iT IS ACCOMPANIED WITH SEVERE NUMBNESS IN THE SAME PLACES CAUSEDORIGINALLY BY AMBIADRONE WHICH i WAS TAKEM OFF OF jAN 22,2017 AND HAVE NEVER MISSED IT, i AM WONDERING ABOUT THE CARDEVILOL AS WELL, MY STRENGTH AND ENERGY IS DIMENISHED AS WELL. WERE IT NOT FOR ALL OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS i WOULD BE BACKMTO MY NORMAL HEALTHY SELF
Fri, 2 Nov 2018