Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

172 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I AM BANGLADESHI, my wife is 18.5 years old, BODY

I AM BANGLADESHI, my wife is 18.5 years old, BODY WEIGHT 55 Kg and i have a baby 5 months 22 days, i apply "Bredicon" contraceptory pill for my wife FOR FIRST MONTH, but my wife eat only 20 pills out of 28 pills, then she stopped her dosage and she also eat 4 tablets without serial. now 2 months on going she apply no pill, her mence is irregular and 3-4 times in one month, for this situation, now can i change the brand of pill " femicon/minicon???".
Thu, 11 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I m 32 years old, male, can t wake up early , also having internal piles problem, last 2 months I had suffered very much weakness, always pain entire body, not even walk. Just want your suggestion that can I take any energy supplement ? If yes then please suggest.

doctor1 MD

hi i m buntee i have a problem with my weight i m 22 years old my height is 5 feet and 2i inches my weight is 75kg. i have obesity problem plz doctors help me what should i do.? most of the fats are stuck in my hips, thighs, abdomen and around my waist. what should i do to reduce my weight and to tone my body?

doctor1 MD

I think I have the flu because I have had chills for three plus days, feel lousy and body aches, can t seem to shake the chills. No fever, and my blood pressure is good controlled by medication. What are antiviral medications. I am 64 year old white male and I have a sometimes cough. Also I am a teacher in high school, soon to retire.

Loading Online Doctors....