Hypermesis Graviderum- Excess Vomitting & Chest pain during pregnancy

Hi, my wife(30years, 160cm) is 5months pregnant suffering from Hypermesis Graviderum. Consulted several doctors in Delhi & Pune,India but did not get relief from excess vomitting and subsequent chest pain . As per Dr they have never experienced such kind of symptoms (15-20vomitings/day & chest pain, back pain ) Though she had ondesteron injection, drotin injection, Histec injection & drips time to time but did not get relief completely even a single day since her 3rd month. Pls advice what medicine can work as it is difficult to tolerate till 9months.Her father is a doctor and he has consulted with several gynecologists. We have conducted all tests (pathology, ECG , Sonography, etc) & everything is normal. She had faced such type of symptoms during our first child who is 5yrs old now but this time the severity is very high. Even injectable medicines does not work. As per the advice of some Dr. we had given her pantoprazole & domperidon combination to get relief from gastroenteritis or because of oesophagial regurgitation. Please advice if any other medicine can reduce her chest pain. Zakir, ,India
Tue, 5 Jul 2011