Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Husbands semen analysis done. What does the reports say? Had missed abortion. Can I conceive?

My husbands semen analysis report is this(vol=1.8ml, liquefaction time= 40mnts,spermatozoa count=15millions/ml,morphology=07%, motility grade1=15%,grade2=25%,grade3=10%,grade4=nil,dead=50%, pus cells=2-4/hpf,rbc=nil)after looking at this result Doctor can u plz advice whether can i conceive now,becoz before i had 3 times missed abortion.Doctor advisised to do ICSI,but i m not interested in dat.can my husbands sperm count can be normal orelse what is your opinion.plz advice me
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi cleo
Quality &quantity of your husbands semen is very poor.
there is no medication or herbal remedy that can increase sperm count &
that can improve sperm quality.
ICSI is the best way to rule out this problem,
so,you should go for that
All The Best
Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor