How you can know you have diabetes ?

i dont get how you can know cuz dont they ususally find out you have it when you go in for a regular doctor visit ? and wouldnt that be really dangerous to not know ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Your symptoms are probably the first sign. The over weigth issues and the non healing of a problem  like infection are the signs that the Doctor should suspect one has Diabetes. It is not dangerous to know but it is dangerous if you do not act on it even after knowing it. One should know the status of the same and keep the blood sugar levels under control.