Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

How weakening of bones in child can be cured ?

It s me Momen from Dhaka. I would like to talk about my nephew. His name is Rakib and he is 13 years old. Since from 3.5 years we seen slowly his moving is change and restricted and now a days he never moving a step without any one. But right now he only taking food by his hand. His leg moving slowly by him. He dont get out from lay and not go to lay down in bad without any one. If he try to lay down then suddenly fall down from sitting not good way. Day by day his back bone is going out of strait. Please advice me. Momen Dhaka
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Momem,thanks for query.Please take him to a neurologist for complete evalation.He needs proper investigation to look for the cause and then treatment.There could be various reasons for this like infective,viral infection or some birth defects or injury etc.Please do not waste time and take him to a doctor.
wishing him good health.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor