How to withdraw from Lexapro?

I have been on lexapro for 2 weeks and uoed my dosage to 15 mg have been on the 15mg for about 2 weeks i have been having tremors twitches all over my body i thinl it may be a side effect of this medication. Can i quit taking this medication cold turkey since i only been on for not to long...
Wed, 28 Mar 2018

The drug takes at least four weeks to show its results, but if the side effects are bothersome, it is always good to see the doctor who has prescribed it to you before stopping it. It recommended that we reduce the dose gradually before abruptly stopping the drug unless it supervises by a physician.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rama Kumari