• question-icon

How to withdraw from Bisoprolol?

Helo i am 27 yr old i am taking bisoprolol 2.5 mg to treat tachycardia due to a sudden fright since 2015 but now i want to stop it and i am afraid not to have the ability to stop it. I did all the blodd tests and echocardio everything is normal what is ur advise for me? Do you think is harmful to stop it ? What if tachycardia is coming back . Thank you Regards
Tue, 20 Jun 2017

I understand your concern.

The dose of Bisoprolol you are actually taking is the lowest. If your doctor has advised to stop taking it now, you should do without any problem.

If tachycardia will appear again, you can take this low dose Bisoprolol 2.5 mg.

However, keep in touch with your caring doctor as you need a more specific treatment.

Hope you won't have anymore troubles with tachycardia.