Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How to treat unconscious patient breathing by ventilator after falling down in tank full of gas?

Dear Mr. Dr. Grief, Good morning, My brother got an accident at work site on 28/5/2012 (he is Engineer and employee in a Engineering Company in Abu Dhabi UAE), actually he was fell down in tank where some gases component mixed with water and Hydrogen Sulphate gas was over there. Now he is in hospital in ICU , GCS is 9 and he is still unconscious and he is breathing by ventilatore. According to the doctors he will take time to awake and they don t have any idea that he will talk or walk around us when he will awake. Could you please inform me that where is the best treatment center for such patient. Thank Yo very much for this kind information in advance. Awaiting your reply and please use my email ID for the communication. Thanks and best regards, Rana Ejaz Akram Email: YYYY@YYYY 0000
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
As per your history,it is not possible to prognosticate the case,but to answer to your question of `Where is the best treatment center for such patient `i may suggest ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS),NEWDELHI,as it is central Government organisation,with good values.
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor