How to treat sharp pain behind eye?

Hello, I notice a sharp pain behindish my eye when I inhale a month or so ago. It started with smelling scents then it was without scents being around, thought maybe a sinus issue was coming along, but never did. I am still having the pain but only when I smell scents, no symptoms of cold or anything. I am 32 yr old female with fibromyalgia and other back/hip/neck issues. I get sick one to three times a year, have a super healthy diet and no longer get frequent headaches. Thanks for your help!
Tue, 1 Jul 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that this could be because of he congestion and the frontal sinusitis could be the cause of this, and in my opinion have a steam inhalation drink more water and for the symptomatic relief, Tab Acetaminophen with Ibuprofen can be taken, have a nice day.