How to treat fluctuating BP and heart rate?

I m a 66 year old black man who exercises regularly. With medication, my BP is normally 120/73 ... HR between 60 and 70. For the last several of days, my pressure has been around 95/60 with a HR of 37. This morning, it was 100/70 ... HR was 37. Just a few moments ago (2110) it was 104/73 ... HR 43. Should I be alarmed or can I just monitor this for a few more days.
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Your BP is settling with the exercise and changes you have made.

The dose of the BP medicine you are taking need to be reduced.

The heart rate of 37 is really low for you and I recommend you to see your doctor soon to diagnose the rhythm during the low heart rate time.

Please visit your doctor soon.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sameer Maheshwari, Cardiologist