How to stop smoking?

how to stop smocking?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
smocking?

Heloo doctor my brother is doing drinking since last three years, he is doing smoking also, please give me some suggesion

hi docter...... my lover has the habbit of smoking... he will take minimum 2 cigratttes per day.. if he didnt take means he cant do any wrk.....now wants to stop smoking but he can t how to stop it or wch docter we have to see please answer me..... i cant see his difficulties...

nearly 2 packs of marlboro cigs a day for 22 sad but faithful years i quite 4 weeks ago and panic happened. I bought 1 pack instead of a carton and slowly over several bad days devoured them. The next week my habit was finding butts and lighting but that is gross but then I found myself getting peoples that had been throw out for days or minutes and the brand di not matter. Then I thought about druggies may put something in them for their effects so I took my paranoia to the local store a purchased another pack. I brought them home and made my wife who quite the habit also, hold them and we shared. That was wrong but she is stronger and will only smoke 1 at night. Halfway into my 2ndweek smoking a little2-3 over a day I developed a dry cough but no brown mucous. I got mucinex for a 4-5 day spell and never cough up any thing i then went a couple days with a generic filtered cigar and began getting aweful headaches which I assumed is the stronger nicotine withdrawel? I cannot function so I am back to 5 a day and no cough or headaches? Now what?????????