How to restore strength of the arm?

my daughter had a head surgery 3 months back due to that doctors said that her right arm got weak. means she can not right or hold anything from her right hand. she is undergoing physiotherapy also but still she is not able to write her hand shakes alot while writing please suggest me what should i do
Wed, 24 Apr 2019

This problem is common after the head (brain) surgery. This can be due to the lesion she had or partial resection of brain or brain damage.

Discuss this problem with your surgeon in detail and what is future prognosis.
Then consult an orthopedic surgeon if some tendon transfers can be done.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gopal Goel, Orthopaedic Surgeon