Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

How to resolve erectile dysfunction problem ?

i am not able to have intercourse with my wife as my pennis is erected only for one min,my age is 33 with no medical problems,i need your advise i am taking medicine big plus
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query.
There is possibility of having some hormonal problem.
You might have some fear now that i wont be able to intercourse,this will give you frustration and you wont be able to do sex.
So remove fear for not having sex and involve completely in sex while going for intercourse.
You can take Viagra after consultation with your doctor.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor