• question-icon

How to remove Marijuana and alcohol from the system?

Hello dr im trying to get meriuana and alcohol out of my system and it has been 3 days since i smoke weed and drank a good amount of alcohol i have been not smoking or drinking for 3 days i made a mistake and trying to clean my system out. So i have been sipping small amounts of viniger, drinking warm water and sea salt and tonight drinking a whole gallon of pure cold water im trying to cleanse my self i weight 120 to 130 pound and trying to hopefully be clean with in a week. Will this work? I need your advise please dr what can i do? Am im doing all the right things ? Since then my body has been clear from smoking weed and alcohol please dr.
Thu, 2 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The hydration of the body is the only way to clear the Marijuana and alcohol from the body, so what you are doing is perfectly fine along with abstinence from further intake of the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel