How to reduce creatinine level in body?

Hello Doctor, I think I should share with you the whole matter about my illness. My full name is Oziha Khatun Nazia, age-38. In the year 2011 i had a pregnancy in my phelopean tube and i didn t understand it for this reason after 45 days of my pregnancy my tube was burst and I went for operation. At the time of operation when Doctor see my blood test report she told me that I have Creatinine problem and I should consult with Kidney Doctor. From that period I started take treatment. At that time my creatinine was 2.2. I have a high blood pressure but not Diabetes.. Doctor said that there is no medicine to cure or reduce creatinine, for this reason he gave me some vitamins and tablet for control blood pressure and advised for food control. But day by my creatinine goes high. My other reports are fine. now I have 4 major problem, these are: 1. My creatinine 10.05 2. My hemoglobin 8.9 3. Protien goes with urine, its rate is + 4. I can not take food and I cant tolerate the smell of food or cooking food 5. I have no back pain and swollen of body, my urine is normal. I am a working women. I have 6 years old one son. I need better treatment but I don t know how it is possible. And I also don t know whether I will be alright or no.I want treatment by medicine. Please advice me if possible. I am in process to coming to your hospital. But please do something through medicine.
Mon, 14 Dec 2015
dear madam

by the reports that you have told us and symptoms you are suffering from, it appears you have Chronic Renal Failure
you are reaching a stage where you will be needing dialysis and some serious looking into your other associated issues.
my sincere request to you would be to visit a nephrologist and get a complete evaluation done and get into a proper treatment regimen
in your case online consult and advice will not be sufficient or appropriate other than the advise i have give afore..