Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

How to overcome Over Masturbation?

i don t know i cant control masturbation i tried i don t know how to control it and i am getting sick day by day (i.e i feel i have cough and feel feverish every it because of stress and should i consult any person
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  729
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you are worried about the masturbation habit here is some tips for you
1. You could try limiting that activity that encourages it.
2. Stick to reducing the number of occasions.
3. When you feel the urge to masturbate you could immediately busy yourself with a different activity.
4.You could speak to a therapist.
5. You could eliminate things that are very stimulating (sexual movies or literature) among other things.
6. Keeping track of the number of occasions, visualize the frequency and consciously take to task reducing the time you spend self-stimulating.
7. Modifying a behavior takes hard work and time.

Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor