How to increase height?

Hi I m Veton, I have a question abot the body growth I m 22 years old, and only 1.60 m tall , I have no hormonal problems and a good proporcional body my parents are normal tall : father 1.78m and mother 1.72m what can the problem be ? can I growth more in this age ? or can I do anything to increase my growth ?
Sat, 12 Jan 2019

Height is a genetically determined factor and we can not change it by drugs.

The only possible option in your case is complex orthopedic procedure like illozarrow surgery, which is not indicated now.

Consult an orthopedician for expert opinion.

Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,