• question-icon

How to impregnate a woman?

Does depth of penetration affect the chances of pregnancy? How deep should the penis enter vagina to achieve pregnancy . We have been trying for conception, but it seems only a small part of penis enters the vagina. Is it normal? Kindly suggest what measures shall we ... Ask a Doctor Now »
Sat, 13 Oct 2018

Usually, deep penetration can assure the success of getting pregnant. Inserting only the tip of the penis is not enough.

Next, apart positions, get both of you tested to rule out any possible problems:
- abdominal ultrasound,
- urine analysis,
- vaginal swab testing,
- and spermogram.

We want to ensure everything is ok with you.

Take folic acid both of you. Eat healthily. Encourage you to have sex when your wife is ovulating.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Albana Sejdini,