Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of the fishy odour from the body ?

How do I get rid of a fishy odour I have coming from my body. I can't smell it on my skin but its like fishy air that comes from me. I can't isolate which part of my body but it is overpowering. I think its because I have been taking a weightloss drink containing high doses of L-Carnitine and I have been having this at least twice a day.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
If you have doubt for the medicine you are taking then stop it, more over all the medicine which available for weight reducing gives partial effect or placebo effect, and have more bad side effects than good one, for the bad odour first thing you shave your under arm hair, use better quality deodorant cologne would be much better, have lots of fresh vegetable, fresh fruit, in diet, have regular exercise, sleep well eat well. take bath at least twice a day. it will go away soon, Have good day.
Answered: Tue, 8 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor