Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

How to get a proper sized breast?

i dont feel normal. im 12 yrs old almost and my breasts are onlya 32 a . all my friends have bigger breasts and i feel abnormal. can some one help me feel moore comfortable? i heard some one say im probaly skinnyer. i am im 5 4 and wiegh 90 pounds
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
At12 yrs old you still have a lot of growing to do. The next 8 yrs perhaps... Potential breast size growth can be guestimated by the female relatives in your family. typically those closest in relation to you. With that said, breast size should never bring you down. I have always been a little less than blessed with my breast size as well. I have never had anyone (man) reject me based on my breasts. Please do NOT let it bring you down, especially at such a young age.
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Don't worry, I barely even had boobs when I was almost 12. And now at 14, I'm a 34B. And I wasn't even as thin as you are. You shouldn't feel abnormal- everyone grows at a different pace :)

Answered: Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor