Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How to enlarge the size of penis?

i want grow my peins i am a boy but my penis small i want big them plz tell me
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1464
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

i want grow my peins my penis small plz help me i am a boy tell me name of tablets what i take


Answered: Fri, 19 Feb 2010
  User's Response

yes i can help you please email me

Answered: Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor