Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

How to decrease the foot size?

how do you decrease your feet size im 14 and im a size 6-7 and im not even talk im considered short for my age and it looks gross my height with flipper feet help! is there anyway you can reduce the size of feet by drinking or eating something ? no suggestions like surgery or wearing smaller shoes i don't want to have deformed feet .
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, there is no way to shorten except by miracles. if you do diet resctriction, or medicines you cant get short. 6'7" is not a matter of worry. Most probably here after you wont grow in height, so be happy abd don't think of the matter . Thank you.
Answered: Sun, 7 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor