Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How to cure lump from forehead which is there from past 6 years ?

Dr pls clear me, I am 30yr old, having forehead lump for the last 6 years, around 3 centimeters at center of my forehead. no pain, having oily face also, pls help how to clear the lump first...- Bala Age - 30 Height - 178 cm Weight - 68 Kg Medi History - 4 years before, i got a small surgery to incise that lump. Current Status - not growing but viewed as swelling as like as Jahn Claude vandamme.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Bala,
If you had surgery for the same lump, before, histopathology examination report will tell you what the swelling is. In case this swelling has recurred then it is very important that you consult a surgeon with all your old surgery records.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Dear Bala,
It cannot be cleared by diet or medication. It can be excised and removed if the surgeon is of that opinion.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor