Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How to cure injured eye and double vision problem ?

hi I ve had an injury happen to my eye about two weeks ago, and it doesn t seem to want to heal. It also turned inwards a bit and I m just starting to experience double vision. I ve never dealt with double vision before. Will my eyes ever go back to normal?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems you have got marked injury in your eye.
I am surprised that inspite of injury why you did not consult ophthalmic surgeon ?
Now likely that complications occurred in your eye.
Without delay consult eye specialist and get treatment done.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. Manish Malhotra's  Response
Dear the condition that you are exclaiming looks to bad , if after injury you have deviation of eye then one of your muscles has a palsy or else has slipped , you need to see a Squint spl , where are you placed so that I can suggest not if in Delhi , can see me also
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor