How to control over masturbation ?

sir i am a 18 year boy.i am masturbating from last three years.i tried many times to stop but i am unable to control it.i could control maximum for 45 days.i want to stop it for my rest of my life.what is the solution.
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
This is called night discharge,you do not worry this is also a common problem.
Do not think much of sex particularly at night before going to bed.
Before going to bed prey the god,some good reading,wear loose clothes,do not wear under garment during sleep.
Do not see exciting channels or sex videos at night or for few weeks.