Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

185 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to control masturbation at the age of 18 years ?

Hello doctor i am charan and i am 18 years old.Doctor i am masturbation daily from past two months and i want to control it i dont want to do it daily and i am getting tired if i do so.So doctor is masterbating daily harmul to me and will have any effect on my height i have this doubt as this is a growing please tell me how should i control masturbating daily.Thank you.
Sat, 21 May 2011
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Charan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Masturbation is absolutely healthy and it wont cause decrease in your height and weakness. It wont cause any effect on your future sex life. Give yourself some rest and do it only when you are sexually aroused, may be twice or thrice a week. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet like fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid stress and exercise for an hour daily and eat protein rich foods like, Milk, chicken, fish, eggs.

Good Luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi, i have habit of hand practice when i was 12 years now m 18 years i can not control myself to not do it, is it harmfull, and when i m sexing wd my g/f i release in 12 sec nd i m affraid can i not give more den 10 sec to my g/f she is not saticfy with me w8 should i do? w8 is de average of sex w8 is de minimun time to do sex?

doctor1 MD

Ive had this strange fetish for years..when i was young i didn t know how to masterbate so i stuck sharp long objects like pens, the sharp ends of forks etc in my belly button and layed down on it..(im male) to get scared this may have or may be physicly dangerous to me as an adult..i did it today again and its causing my chest and arms to hurt...i dont have much self controll when i do this dangerous and how can i learn to avoid doing it?

doctor1 MD

sir i am a 18 year boy.i am masturbating from last three years.i tried many times to stop but i am unable to control it.i could control maximum for 45 days.i want to stop it for my rest of my life.what is the solution.