How to control masturbation at the age of 18 years ?

Hello doctor i am charan and i am 18 years old.Doctor i am masturbation daily from past two months and i want to control it i dont want to do it daily and i am getting tired if i do so.So doctor is masterbating daily harmul to me and will have any effect on my height i have this doubt as this is a growing age.so please tell me how should i control masturbating daily.Thank you.
Sat, 21 May 2011
Hi Charan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Masturbation is absolutely healthy and it wont cause decrease in your height and weakness. It wont cause any effect on your future sex life. Give yourself some rest and do it only when you are sexually aroused, may be twice or thrice a week. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet like fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid stress and exercise for an hour daily and eat protein rich foods like, Milk, chicken, fish, eggs.

Good Luck.