How tall will I grow?

How tall will I be . I am currently 17 nd four months . I was 5 6 two months ago hit a growth spurt through pains now I m 5 7.75 nd I am still experiencing those growing pains . People say younger siblings are likely to catchup or pass the elder brother . My brother is 19 turning 20 nd he s 6 1 . How tall will I be ??
Tue, 13 Jan 2015
Hi there. The method that we employ in predicting height is we take the height of both your parents in cms, Add them up , Add 13 if you are a boy/subtract 13 if you are a girl, and then divide the result by 2. This gives your height in cms(1 foot=12 inches, 1 inch= 2.54 cms) It is a fairly good indicator of height. That coupled with a balanced diet rich in protein and calcium and plenty of exercise ensures that you would attain this height.

Try using this formula and if you have any query please get back to me.

Dr Arun A