Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How many times should I do intercourse to have a child ?

i am newly married male i want to know that how many time i can do intercourse without condom for child
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are newly married and want baby
why should you use condom? mid cycle is the period when ovulation occurs and regular sex as many times you desire you can do .there is no limit
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You will have to have Unprotected sex every alternate day starting from 10th to 20th day of your Wife's Menstrual cycle to Impregnate her. The most fertile period, the egg is released around the 14th day.
It is always better to have alternate day Unprotected sex, throughout her cycle if you want a kid early.

Good Luck.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor