How long will it take for an 18-year-old athlete, taking Rejoint tablet, to recover from post-traumatic arthritis?

Hello sir/ma'am i have been prescribed rejoint tablet for post traumatic arthritis (I'm 18 and I take active part in long distance running) so how much time should would be enough to completely cure me so that I can resume my post trauma routine.(Daily 15-20 km running schedules)(96kgs,6'2)
Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

As post-traumatic arthritis should have a benefit of the medication prescribed but what sort of injury you had and what post-trauma training is provided is more important. Usually, joints go into inflammation due to joint receptors to aggravate and lead to pain symptoms.

If you talking about your knee here, then you need to take the talk work behind your knee aggressively before going to any kind of risking the joint. Balance board training and multi-angle athletic training approach have to be made to avoid having inflammation of the traumatic joint. Also, you need to focus on the adjacent joints - both distal and proximal for the balancing. Which can also help you improve the overall training of the muscular system. If you do then you should recover in 4-6 weeks of time.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Jay Indravadan Patel, Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist