Owl Image

How long does it take for a urine test to be ran and come back ?

My potassium drops low like in the 1 s just spent 10 days on I V s got up to 3.2 then it dropped to 2.4 overnite. do not take any diuretics but keep having urine screens nothing there so doctors don[t know what to say but 2 doctors still say it is from diuretics. how long does it take for a urine test to be ran and come back? I take 5 packets of 20mq potassium every four hours... I so want my life back has anyone ever heard of something like this? I have had 54 kidney stones and surgeries to remove them plus told have chronic kidney disease
Fri, 13 May 2011