How do you beat a lie detector test ?

How do you beat a lie detector test ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Simple practice makes a man perfect. You will have to do concentration exercise.

Hi A few nights ago I woke up for some reason. Noticing my heart was beating irregularly or that I couldn t feel my heart as usual,I panicked and felt for a pulse by my neck . I needed to see how strong my pulse was. My heart beat seemed softer than usual. The following dayvi went to my GP and he ran a few basic tests after saying that my symtoms don t sound like heart trouble. I also have shortness of breathe and my heart beats strangely when I lie down. It feels almost like my heart goes away.My test results were as follows: blood pressure 116/58, pulse 66, blood sugar 4.9, cholestrol 5.3, height 1m82cm, weight 74.3. I also had a resting ecg . My GP said that my results were like someone who was fasting but I m probably stressed and had a panic attack. I m not sure about stress being the problem. I think there is more to this. Maybe AF or my heart isn t pumping enough ogygen so I m often short of breath. Should I see A ciaropractor or pass it off as stress? Just before I typed this message I tried to Sleep and experianced that fading heart sencation and a weird beat which made me feel a bit light headed.

Hello Doctor, While lying in bed with my laptop on my chest my heart started beating too hard. (I m 28, female, physically fit, but have experienced these palpitations randomly since i was 13.) How can I calm it down? I ve removed the laptop and am lowering my caffeine and sugar intake, it seems like it starts beating too hard after I ingest these substances. I think I should get tested for arrhythmia and hyperthyroidism . I m looking for alternative routes to having to take drugs on a daily basis for the rest of my life. Thank you! M.

How accurate are the puls detector monitors now available as iphone apps? Can they detect dubbel heart beats and skipped beats? I have chest pains that are under investigations are know waiting for the results from a 48h ECG test. The iphone apps are detecting irregular heart beats. Can this be the cause of the chest pain?