How can varicose vein on the left knee be treated?

I have varicose veins, fell and have a huge bruise on left leg on left side of knee. It s 5inches long by 2inches wide. I don t take any kind of meds...jn fair health..a. 75..female....have applied I e for over am hour.n took w baby aspirins. Should i seek medical help
Mon, 19 Feb 2018

Thanks for your query on HCM

"As"per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -

1)Do a clinical examination by your treating Doctor [phlebologist] and do ultrasound to confirm current status.

2)Do exercise, losing weight, not wearing tight clothes, elevating your legs, and avoiding long periods of standing or sitting can ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse.

3)Wear compression stockings regularly and if you have any problem in conservative treatment then go for surgical treatments and it is a minor procedure.

4)Try to eat a high-fiber and low-salt diet

Hope that helps