How can tinnitus and ear congestion be treated?

Hi For the past 3 weeks consistently my right ear has been ringing and I cannot hear clearly. Today, i started taking dymista and sudafed. How do i get rid of this annoying ringing and ear congestion? My ear isnt clogged I checked..thank you in advance
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Continue the drugs you have started today

Sudafed to be taken 8 hourly

In addition start steam inhalation you can add tab Ibuprofen 400 mg two times and tab Amoxivlav ( Amoxycillin plus Clavunate )

625 mg two times

All these drugs for 5 days .

If you have any further query then you can come to HealthcareMagic I will definitely help you and guide you appropriately .

With Regards

Dr Varinder Joshi