How can swelling in the body after taking Monistat be treated?

I took monistat 1 about 7 hours ago and I woke up about an hour ago and went to go clean myself up and realized I’m extremely swollen it feels like I’m getting turned inside out, I took 2 Benadryl and I have an ice pack rn, can this be solved without going to the doctor?
Sat, 1 Sep 2018

It can be an allergic response. You can take antihistamines like pheneramine for symptomatic relief.
If symptoms persist, you can consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.