How can skin burn on the penis be treated?

Hi Yesterday i accidentally washed my penis with undiluted dettol antiseptic liquid It burned n itched But i quickly washed it with cold water Now its not hurting But the skin of my scrotum has become Black nd red type There is no pain A slight itching only I also applied coconut oil on the affected area Will it heal automatically Or do i have to go nd see a doctor? Please tell
Fri, 28 Dec 2018

Kindly wash the area with cold water. Following it, you can apply Fusidic acid cream over the affected area twice daily. Apply moisturizer cream at bedtime.

Take Tablet. Levocetirizine once a day to overcome itching. Wear loose-fitting undergarments. Gradually, you should be able to overcome the problem by taking the above measures.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ashakiran S, General & Family Physician