How can severe pain while swallowing after a tonsillectomy be treated?

Hi! I’m on day 9 after my Tonsillectomy, and I’m on horrible pain if I drink water or eat anything at all. Specially on one side.
I also noticed the scabs are falling out but I have some bumps and also 2 holes where EVERYTHING i try to eat gets stuck right on the top of my throat.

How do I stop this? The pain is unbearable, even with painkillers. I’m very close to actually ending my life
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

As of now, take cold soft foods like ice creams and milk shakes.

Do saline gargles and take analgesics like Acetaminophen also.

If symptoms persist, you can consult your ENT specialist again and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.