How can severe headaches along with vertigo be treated?

I am having extremely frequent severe headaches/migraines. These are accompanied often with vertigo and loss of balance. The vertigo also happens while working above my head with head looking up and arms raised. The vertigo will happen when I look up and to the right. Prior to the symptoms I injured my inner ear with a twig that punctured and also became infected. This injury was treated. I have been sent from one specialist to another with no answers to show. The effect on my livelihood is to a point that a direction is needed to keep working and insured. I hope that you can give me any info that can point me in a direction. Thank you very much.
Mon, 12 Mar 2018

There are medications that are used to prevent migraines in persons who have frequent episodes.

They are called prophylactic medicines for migraine for example, propanolol, timolol, amitriptyline, sodium valproate, and topirimate. You can speak to your doctor about one of these options.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Michelle Gibson James