How can persistent non allergic rhinitis be treated?

i have flu and my nose are blocked i went to the chemist i was given medication and fluticasone propionate aqueous nasal spray flomist for my blocked nose but to my suprise my nose were blocked for the whole night even after using the nasal spray so it was not efective for me and when i refer to the leaflet it says maximum relief may only be obtained after 3 to 4 days.My question is what is the use of using thes pray if one does not get fast results. eg(sinutab nasal spray)
Thu, 18 Sep 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello, thanks for ur query, sequence of sneezes,running nose, itching in ears, itching in roof of mouth, blackness under eyes are the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. it is best prevented by not to expose to cold, dust, not to consume ice creams, fridge water, curd. best street ment is avamys( fluticasone ) nasal spray twice daily . nasal spray peak action takes minimum 10days, evan you can start tab. Montek- lc ( montelukast+citrizine once daily at bed time) in severe case. all the best. take care.