How can pain in the testicles be treated?

Sir I have been suffering from testis pain. I have a pain in my left testis. I consulted urosergeon. Doctor prescribed me Augmentin 625, Enzoflam and Rantac. I took the medicines for one weak. My testis pain cured. After 15 days pain was started. Again I went to doctor l. Again Doctor told me to take Augmentine and Enzoflam . Doctor told me to go for surgery. What should I do. Kindly let me. Know
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The pain in testicles seem to be inflammation related.
* I recommend to take high resolution ultrasound examination of scrotum for the diagnosis and precise management guidelines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.