Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

164 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can pain in the testicles be treated?

Sir I have been suffering from testis pain. I have a pain in my left testis. I consulted urosergeon. Doctor prescribed me Augmentin 625, Enzoflam and Rantac. I took the medicines for one weak. My testis pain cured. After 15 days pain was started. Again I went to doctor l. Again Doctor told me to take Augmentine and Enzoflam . Doctor told me to go for surgery. What should I do. Kindly let me. Know
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The pain in testicles seem to be inflammation related.
* I recommend to take high resolution ultrasound examination of scrotum for the diagnosis and precise management guidelines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, I am Male, 33 years, I am facing somthing is pulling or mat be a cramp in my Testicle from past 2-3 days the 1st day it was i expereanced 4-5 times a day.. but the other 2 days just 1 or 2 times a day.. I dont have any medical problems. Pleas give me a suggesion what am i suppose to do? Thanks, sand

doctor1 MD

Sir i am suffering from testicales pain from the last 10 years dut to a back injury. i got married in oct 2012 and by then i am feeling sexual weakness, low semen production and semen is very dilute and very small in volume, only 2 to 3 drops. i dont have any baby right now

doctor1 MD

i am 54 have had 2 back surgerys about 6 weeks apart for herniated L4&5 in short had 1st surgery was to remove disc from nerve 24 hrs later after getting out of chair felt bad pain legs both went numb went back to dr apparently spine collapsed on itself they harvest bone fragments out of nerve area and did a spinal fusion using part of hip bone had severe pain for several years finally started subsiding now coming back but with at times pain in right testical and that pain gets worse when i sit in certain positions. what can i do besides taking meds